Monday, March 5, 2018

Deads + News on the Super Deadlift Bar

Jeffersons (531, Month 1, Week 1)
Plug in Weight: 405
155/10
265/5, 305/5, 345/5

Super Deadlift
155/8, 245/8, 335/5, 365/3, 405/1
   * First off, shout out to Nealstar from On/Apron for suggesting straps. I did think about those, but I've always preferred chalk in the past and never liked fumbling around with the straps before each set. Tonight, I decided to flip the super deadlift bar around and use the lower handles, and voila, they are much easier to grip. My concern with lower handles has always been how they might impact my back, so I've rarely used them. However, the grip felt so good tonight, and my back didn't suffer, that I am going to use this side of the bar going forward. All in all, great news!

- Tabata style abs to finish'r up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment