Thursday, April 23, 2015

Hex Bar Deads & Incline Smiths

Hex Bar Deads
135/10, 225/5, 315/5, 365/6
   * I feel like my lower back is still recovering from last week's session, coupled with this week's Zercher Squat workout. Not very strong tonight... was thinking about trying to go for double digit reps with 365, but it wasn't there. I haven't taken a week off from squats & deads in a long time, so I am going to do so next week.

Incline Smith Machine Press
135/10, 175/10, 205/8, 225/5, 225/5
   * It's amazing how this specific exercise is the only chest pressing movement I can do that doesn't hurt my shoulder.  I even tried doing flat Smith presses, but I felt the shoulder pain instantly. Even though I am going to take a week off from squats and deads next week, I am going to keep going with OHPs and these, since they both feel great right now.

Depth Jumps
16

No comments:

Post a Comment