Sunday, December 2, 2012

Smolov Jr. Bench Press

Smolov Jr. Bench Press, Week 1, Day 4

137/15
217/3,3,3,3,3,3,2,2
212/2,2

The goal for today was 10 sets of 3 at 217. I ran out of gas on the 7th set. My best guess as to why is that I didn't eat much prior to the workout. Also, this workout was done less than 24 hours after yesterday's bench press workout.

For next weekend, I am going to workout Friday night and Sunday morning. I realize that means I will be doing consecutive sessions on Thursday and Friday, but I think I'll be able to deal with consecutive days on the 7 and 8 sets over the 8 and 10 sets. Further, the Friday night/Sunday morning routine will not really alter the consecutive day format.

I will also make sure to eat more next Sunday morning.

Today was disappointing, but at least I am pretty sure why it happened. We'll see how next week plays out.

No comments:

Post a Comment