Monday, March 14, 2016

Chest

My friend invited me to do a chest workout with him at the WWE gym. (yes, that WWE, and no, I don't know any of the wrestlers)

I didn't really keep track of anything except for 15 degree Incline DBs. We started off with Hammer Strength inclines, so I knew my DBs would suffer a bit this week. The workout went like this:

Hammer Strength Inclines- 4 sets: 10, 8, 6, 3
15 Degree Incline DBs: 75's/10, 85's/6, 90's/3, 100's/1.5, 80's/9
         * I also did 2 sets of Hammer Strength flies in between two of the DB sets.
Hammer Strength Declines- 5 sets: 15, 10, 8, 6, 3, superset with the Pec Deck, 10 reps each

* Definitely much more volume than what I usually do for chest. I started to feel my left shoulder a little bit towards the end, but nothing terrible. Good workout and the drop off with the 15 degree inclines wasn't that bad at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment