Friday, January 30, 2015

Hodgepodge

Concentration Curls
35/12, 40/7, 40/6

Pushups
42 (PR)

Cable Crunches
150/20, 150/15

Since I haven't felt anything in my shoulder since doing overhead presses, I decided to try a chest exercise tonight. I started off with the decline bench press. When I lifted the weight off of the pins, I immediately felt a strain in my left shoulder. So, instead of doing it anyway, I simply racked the weight and tried.....

Hammer Strength Incline Press
148/15, 188/10, 208/7, 208/7
      * No shoulder pain at all here so I'll start doing them regularly. If I continue to feel no pain with these, OHPs, and pushups, that's three exercises where I am hitting chest, shoulders, and triceps. Maybe I'm not benching, but it's better than nothing.

Depth Jumps
6 sets, 6 reps each

1 Mile Run
~8:00
      * This took A LOT out of me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment