Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Short Workout

Taking a little time off from basketball to relax the old banged up body.

Did some cardio on the treadmill tonight. Sweated like a pig.

Then hit up some biceps and chest press movements at ultra light weight to see if I felt anything in the shoulder.

Flat DB Chest Press
45's/20 (felt nothing in the shoulder)

Biceps
Concentration Curls: 30's/12 each arm, 35's/8 each arm
Barbell Curls: 88/8, 88/6

Bench Press
137/15, 137/15 (felt slight strain at the beginning of each set, but it went away after a rep or two)

I'm still not going to bring back chest presses, OHPs, or triceps isolation movements just yet. I'll stick with pushups until I feel that I'm ready. The good news is that I feel no general pain anymore in the shoulder.  


No comments:

Post a Comment