Friday, January 27, 2012

Week 4, Day 2: Recovery Day

Squats: 225/5,5
Constantly trying to improve my form- made some adjustments after doing some research with the hope that I would no longer lift my heel at the bottom of the squat movement. Unfortunately, I still lifted my heel, even at this much lighter weight. I did notice, however, that with these adjustments, the heel lift was a little less than normal. Will keep trying to improve each session.

Floor Press: 185/5,5,5

Chins: 12,11,11

GHR on a lat pulldown machine: 10,10,10,10,10 (did sets 1,3 & 5 w/ Bosu Ball; did sets 2 & 4 holding a body bar)

I felt like I was hitting my hamstrings harder with the Bosu Ball, so I will use that exclusively going forward. Perhaps one day I will be able to do these without any assistance.

No comments:

Post a Comment