Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Off Regular Schedule until next week....workout in my building's gym

My apartment building has a hotel type gym. Good for certain things, but you aren't squatting, deadlifting, overhead pressing, or benching in it. It does have a Smith Machine, though, so for me, doing chest there isn't an issue. I am going to resume my more regular lifting schedule next week. Today, though, I decided to utilize my building's gym.

Bodyweight: 214 (light....not myself lately, so I've lost about 5 pounds this week)

Chins
12, 10, 7

Incline Smith Machine- 350 Method
165/25, 165/15, 165/10 (50 total reps. Goal met. Move up the weight next time.)

Chins
9

Preacher Curls
(not sure what the weight of the bar is, but I did one "heavy" set of 7 reps and then did a drop set of lighter weight of 11 reps each over 2 sets)

Planks
2:00

No comments:

Post a Comment