Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Pressing

Hurricane Sandy hit over the weekend, but I managed to sneak a workout in today in spite of that.  I am still waiting for my back to heal, meaning that I will not be squatting or deadlifting this week. While my lower back now seems healed, the right side of my upper back now aches.  I wish I knew what the cause was. Perhaps it's how I sit on my couch, perhaps it's how I sleep, perhaps it's how I sit in a car, I just don't know. What I do know, though, is that this is very frustrating. In an effort to fully heal, I will not lift again until Sunday.

Bench Press

137/5, 157/4, 187/3, 212/5,5,5,5,5

Incline DB Press

70/18 (was going for 20, peaked at 18)

Behind the Head Standing Overhead Press

97/12,10,10,8 (first time doing this exercise; had planned on doing 6 sets, but had to stop after 4 due to the aforementioned back pain)

Hanging Knee Raises

20,20,20

No comments:

Post a Comment