Friday, November 11, 2016

Back

I decided to do an afternoon workout, since I have plans later tonight. This is the day after I did double duty (lifting in the afternoon, bootcamp at night) I think my body was communicating to me because I was pretty weak today:

Hex Bar Deads
135/15, 225/8, 315/5, 315/5, 315/5
   * 135 actually felt a little tedious, dare I say heavy? Not really heavy, obviously, but it took way more effort than I ever imagined it would. 315 actually felt heavy, which if you've followed this blog at all, you would realize that it shouldn't have felt that way. So, I decided to just do 3 sets of 5 and move on.

Kroc Rows
90's/12, 90's/12, 90's/12
  * Again, didn't feel "heavy", but it was much harder than I wanted it to be.

Lat Pulldown
160/10, 170/7, 170/7

EZ Bar Curls
80/12

The workout was what it was... the level of "better than just sitting on my ass at home". But, it wasn't anything more than that. We did hit our legs and back a lot during bootcamp last night, so it's possible that had something to do with today's performance. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment